Friday, May 30, 2008

Flip Video

I bought a new video camera for children's church to use, called Flip video. It is advertised as "the shoot and share camcorder." It is made so that it is easy to use and to load video to your computer.

What is unique about it?

It's size- about the size of a cell phone

It's batteries- It runs on 2 AA batteries

It's plug-It has a usb connected to it and you plug it right into the computer to share your video.

It's user friendliness- You can easily record, watch, delete video clips on the camera. It is so easy to move from clip to clip. My 6 year old figured out how to record video and then delete clips she didn't like.


It is addicting-

Mandi, my 6 year old, took off with it last night and was recording her sister and telling her what animal to be. After about 10 minutes, she put it on the counter and said, "This is the last time I am turning it off. Wait, what does that button do?"

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think I want one of these. Was it expensive?

Steph C. said...

I want one!