Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas at My Church

Olivia was hiding from the camera, so I turned around and Bonnie took a picture.
One of our black light song presentations.
Mandi with her rope light on, so she can be a dancing stickman. 
Getting Olivia's food from the buffet line.  A rare photo of me with one of my kids.  Usually I am behind the camera.  Thanks Bonnie!
Playing with the Florida snow, torn up paper, after the show.   They had so much fun, we might just have to tear up some paper at our next party.  Olivia even got down on the floor and made a snow angel.

5 comments:

Smith Schoolhouse said...

very cute. it looks like it was a lot of fun. miss you!

ann marie said...

it looks like fun

DebiH. said...

How fun!

MYstory of HIStory said...

Hi! Just wanted to pop in & wish you a Happy New Year! Would love to trade places w/ you for a bit...your family could enjoy playing in the real/cold snow...& we could play in the sun/sand ...looks like you're pretty good at at using your imagination tho'! :) m/b I should try using mine along that line :)

crispy said...

What great photos. You are such a photogenic person. You should be in front of the camera more often.